iRig Guitar by iK Multimedia
iRig Midi - iRig Pre & iRig Guitar video
iRig Guitar interface adapter for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Instrument interface adapter + guitar and bass tone mobile software
- Works on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Compact 1/4" female input jack to 1/8" female output jack audio interface adapter
- Headphone/Amp/Powered Speaker OUT
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
- Includes AmpliTube FREE for iPhone or iPad (free download on iTunes App Store)
- Real time guitar and bass multiFX, recording, practicing app
You can also use the iRig with a Mac computer
If you have a newer Mac computer, you can use the iRig as an audio interface for it. The newer Mac models feature a headphone jack that acts as a headphone/microphone input for headsets. This means that you can also use your iRig with your Mac laptop or desktop machine to take advantage of the higher processing power of your machine and you don't need an additional audio interface to use it. Simply plug the iRig into your headphone jack, plug your headphones/line out into your iRig and you've got a fully functioning audio interface for guitar/bass/keyboards, or any other instrument with a ¼" out.
Plug your guitar to you iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch and record yourself with many great apps.