Garmin Forerunner 620 for Cycling

How to set up your Garmin Forerunner 620 for Cyling



How to set up your Garmin Forerunner 620 for cycling. It is very easy with the touch screen.  I couldn't find the way to do so until I installed the new firmware.  If your Garmin Forerunner 620 don't have this option, it will after updating the firmware. Sadly I like to walk a lot but this Garmin Forerunner 620 do not have a walking option.  With this sport watch you can select Race, Run or Ride.  I really hope they will do and other update with the walking option.  Before, I was using Runkeeper, but It drained my iPhone battery so fast that is why I bought the Garmin Forerunner 620.  I don't regret it, but it would be nice to have at least the walking option.  Something else, I find also strange that the watch can go in 50meter of water but there is no Swimming option either.  Lets hope that Garmin will do some other firmware update to make this expensive watch more versatile.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment